Welcome to Groovie Tots
Limited Spaces available for children from birth upwards.
- Take and collect children to/from Rushall JMI School
- Full Day care
- Choice of hours from 08:00 - 17:00 OR 8:30 - 17:30
- Additional hours outside of normal times can be requested for an additional £4.25ph
- Monday till Friday
- Closed Bank Holidays, weekends and during childminder holidays
- Day rate £37.50
- 5 full days £186
- Snacks, drinks and evening meal included
- Breakfast - £1.50 a day (please see an example in Menu Planner)
- £3 per 15 minutes late collection fee
- Child sick days - Full day fee
- Child's holiday (unless same as childminder) - Full Pay
- Childminder holiday - No fee
- Childminder sickness - No fee
- No extra charge for Play Groups
- No extra charge for Farm Trips
- Special occasion trips - will ask for a contribution if children are chargeable
- Payment accepted in cash, PayPal and bank transfer
Children who have 15 hours funding have rates worked out across the week, e.g. 15 hours over 3 days a week @ £16.67pd
You are requested to supply your own child's formula/breast milk, nappies, wet-wipes, nappy sacks, sun lotion and prescription medicines (only prescribed medication can be administered). Please do not send your child in "best clothes" due to messy play, although aprons are provided accidents can happen.
All Groovie Tots food is healthy & freshly prepared, please see the Menu Planner for more information. You are requested to provide complete details of any specific dietary requirements/allergies upon registering your child for childminding services at Groovie Tots. You must inform us of any changes to your childs dietary requirements/medical needs upon bringing your child to Groovie Tots.
All parents will receive a Welcome Pack upon enrolling at Groovie Tots this will contain all child protection policy documents which will be updated throughout the period your child is in attendance.